Melinda Warren was the first Warren witch.
Melinda was born 31 October 1670 to Charlotte Warren and Lawrence Cutler. She was raised by her mother in her wiccan clan.
Melinda eventually moved from Virginia, where she was born, to Salem, Massachusetts to be with her husband, William Jackson. Soon after the birth of her second child, Melinda had an affair with Matthew Tate, a warlock in disguise. He tricked her into allowing him to copy her powers. After he copied her powers, he told everyone that she was a witch and she was burned at the stake. Before Melinda died, she stripped Matthew of his powers and trapped him within a locket.
- Charlotte Warren (mother)
- Lawrence Cutler (father)
- William Jackson (husband)
- Prudence Warren (daughter)
- Beauford Warren (son)
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Sorcery: As a witch, Melinda possessed the ability to perform magic. She could cast spells and brew potions. Melinda was incredibly skilled in both spell casting and potion making, even though she was still young at the time of her death and she had only grown up with witch practitioners.
- Telekinesis: Melinda possessed the ability to move objects with the power of her mind. She was incredibly skilled with this ability and was able to move large objects and many things at once.
- Molecular Immobilization: Melinda possessed the ability to slow the molecules of an object to the point that they appeared to be frozen. She could use this ability within the room that she was in.
- Premonition: Melinda could also see the future. She received premonitions unwillingly, and had several visions of the far future of the Charmed Ones.